How to lose weight and regain curves in the right places!
•Tip: Diets come and go, some work for awhile and then the pounds start piling back on :( So what's a girl to do? The secret is to make a few changes to your diet that are ‘not too hard to swallow'!
• One of the easiest ways to ‘eat less' is to drink a glass of water before a meal. It's guaranteed to help reduce the amount of food you want, by taking the edge off your appetite.
• Next, try eating a healthy portion of fruit for dessert and then see if you still feel like that pudding! Chances are you won't want a big portion!
• If you have sugar in tea and coffee, swap over to sweeteners.
• Try and work some toning exercises into your day, even if it's only 5 mins on the floor lifting your booty up and down, like the image below. You'll be surprised how effective this can be.
• Ditch the leggings! They're the enemy, expanding and never warning you, when you're putting on the pounds. Skirts and jeans soon feel tight if you over indulge.
• Get into the habit of wearing trendy belts, they help to reign in hunger pangs and keep you focussed on staying in shape!
• Allow yourself a couple of guilt-free treats a week, but lose those multi-packs of crisps that call to you while you're watching TV!!